WHY CHOOSE US:
Full cost up-front, and there are no hidden fees and no extra labor charges
Our technicians are salaried and don’t earn a commission
BB accredited! We believe in providing quality service & product
Get a Free Quote – No Obligation
Excellent rating, awards and testimonials from our clients, show that we stand behind every client we serve.
We serve residential & commercial setups
Hard water consumption is dangerous as it contains a lot of impurities that can harm your body. You need to make sure that the water you are drinking is absolutely safe. In order to make your water pure and safe for consumption…Read more
Hot water is a necessity during the winter seasons. You cannot imagine having a shower with cold water in these days. And the only source that will get hot water to you is the water heater. This appliance has made the life of people… Read more
Fixing a toilet is not very hard, provided you know what the problem is. Toilets are used regularly and hence, must be maintained on regularly too. If not maintained properly, it will frequently have problems . To avoid… Read more
A sump pump is a must for any home in Calgary. It performs the specific function of pumping out water that may flood your basement during rains. A sump pump is critical not just to…Read more
HOT WATER TANKS
Hot water is a luxury each of love to enjoy, and during winter season, you really want your hot water tank to work. However, if it doesn’t, you might need to get your hot water tank repaired…Read more
You need to take the right steps to ensure your gas line is installed right. If you are thinking about natural gas line installation at your home, you should do it the right way. If you take precautions…Read more
If you experience furnace problems on a daily basis, you need to think of furnace repair or replacement . The decision of repairing or replacing your furnace depend…Read more
A faucet is a simple device that has one purpose – to provide you water. Most of us choose the ones that make our kitchens and bathrooms look beautiful, but beauty is secondary…Read more
Hot Water Tanks
Hot water is a luxury each of love to enjoy, and during winter season, you really want your hot water tank to work. However, if it doesn’t, you might need to get your hot water tank repaired or install a new hot water tank. We ensure that you always have hot water.
There are two types of hot water tanks available – a traditional hot water tank and a tankless hot water tank. You have the option of choosing between a traditional hot water tank, or a smaller, tankless unit that is eco-friendly. The most commonly used hot water tanks are the ones that come with a tank.
Why have a professional Hot Water Tank Installation?
Installing a hot water tank is a difficult process. Hence, a professional hot water tank installation is is always recommended. The installation of a hot water tank deals with natural gas, carbon monoxide, and a pressure-controlled holding tank, and Byron’s Plumbing professionals are well-equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge. They also follow the necessary safety procedures, to get the installation work done safely and efficiently. We will remove your old hot water tank unit and replace it with a new one in the same day, so you can continue to enjoy your hot water.
Hot Water Tank Repairs
Enjoying a warm shower and suddenly cold water is pouring down on you? Hot water tank problems are not just annoying, they can interrupt your life. Hot water tank replacement costs are too high. You will want to consider repairs to your hot water tank rather than replacing it.
If you maintain your hot water tank properly, you will not only be able to keep it working efficiently but also will it serve you for a long period. Regular maintenance will help to lower your costs on repairs. You can use these tips to maintain your hot water tank.
- Have your temperature and pressure relief valve checked once in a year. Open it up for few seconds and let some water flow out. Then close it. You need to call the Byron’s Plumbing professionals if the relief valve continues to let out water.
- Get your pipes insulated. You can purchase a self-stick 3/8-inch thick foam pipe insulation. You need to ensure that it matches your pipe’s diameter. Slide the foam over the hot and cold water pipes as far as you can reach. Getting your cold water pipes insulated will prevent condensation in summers.
- Insulating your pipes is not enough, you also need to insulate your heater. You need to use a hot water tank insulating blanket that will help maintain heat and save a lot of energy.
- Setting your hot water tank temperature on a daily basis will provide you with enough hot water while saving a lot of energy.
- Over a period of time, there can be a possibility of sediment build-up. You can eradicate this problem by flushing your hot water tank at least once in a year.
Established in 1980, Byron’s Plumbing brings not only experience, but innovation to the industry by constantly thinking outside the box. “We do things a little differently around here”, owner and President Byron McNeely says. “One time, wholesaler had talked to a customer that had a problem. All the companies he called told him that it couldn’t be done.”. The wholesaler said, “If it can’t be done, go see Byron. He will find a way. Get a Free Quote
We respond quickly and try to solve all your plumbing problems at the earliest. Also, we have technicians that are handpicked, licensed and experienced. we respect our customers and give you the best possible service.
- Byron’s has been in business for almost 30 years!
- Byron’s Plumbing has never shyed away from taking the most unique jobs
- Byron himself has over 25 tickets & certifications
- The estimating team combined has over 60 years of plumbing experience between 3 estimators
- We were featured in the Winter issue of Building & Construction Canada 2008 Magazine
- Byron’s Plumbing has designed domestic water systems that use rain water
- Byron’s Plumbing has been one of the leaders in Hydronic Heating in Calgary