The majority of your plumbing system is not visible. So, if your home has a leaky pipe, there’s a high chance that you won’t notice it until the water drips from your ceiling or your wall and it gets a dark, damp patch. The danger of plumbing leaks is that they seep into your home’s structure, weakening the wood and beams. Over time your home can become a structural hazard. Leaks can also encourage mold growth which can have an ill-effect on your health.
An easy, yet efficient way to prevent leaks in your home is to install Aquatrip. The Aquatrip system monitors and manages your plumbing system. With it, you can manage your water system much more efficiently. For example, Aquatrip can tell you the amount of water being consumed in your house.
Aquatrip’s most important feature is the safety trip switch. The system is programmed to shut your water valve when a major leak is detected.
Benefits of Aquatrip
Here’s a quick look at the benefits of Aquatrip:
- 24/7 monitoring of your home’s plumbing system
- Detects water leaks as soon as they appear
- Able to detect faucet leaks
- Programmed to detect when a faucet is left open by mistake
- Shuts off water supply in case of a major leak
- Easily programmed to suit your home
- Works for domestic and commercial applications
- Creates a sustainable home that consumes less water
- Reduces utility bills
Installing Aquatrip is a small price to pay to have peace of mind and ensure your home does not have a flooding issue. Once you install an Aquatrip system, you do not have to worry about leaks, burst pipes or flooding that would damage your home or business. The system will automatically detect a leak, shut the main water valve off, and alert you.